One of the most important issues in determining if you have a case is whether or not you acted in a reasonable and expected manner. Our lawyers have the experience and knowledge necessary to provide you sound legal counsel on the circumstances of your accident. If the court decides that you acted in a reasonable manner, the liability falls onto the premises owner or operator. A Scranton, Pennsylvania-area slip and fall accident lawyer from Foley Law Firm can review your case and determine if you acted in a reasonable manner. If so, you may be eligible for significant compensation. To determine your contribution to the accident, our lawyers will examine some of the following:
- Did you have a valid reason, and one the owner should have anticipated, for being on the premises or at the trouble spot?
- Could a reasonable person, exercising an ordinary amount of caution, have noticed the dangerous spot and avoided it? Could a reasonable person have walked carefully enough not to slip or fall?
- Were there any signs or indications that the trouble spot might be potentially dangerous?
- Were you doing anything that could have distracted you from paying proper attention to where you were going, such as running, jumping, or showing a general disregard for safety?
- Did you notice the potential risk of the trouble spot, and fail to bring it to the attention of the premises owner or operator?
The answers to these queries can help our experienced trial lawyers determine liability in the case. If you have suffered a serious injury as the result of a slip and fall accident, it is imperative to contact a lawyer who has extensive experience and knowledge in litigating slip and fall cases. If you are eligible for monetary damages, a slip and fall accident lawyer from the Foley Law Firm can help you receive the maximum compensation to which you are entitled.
Contact Foley Law Firm to Learn More
To determine if your slip and fall accident meets the requirements for an actionable case, contact Foley Law Firm today. A Stroudsburg or Scranton, Pennsylvania-area slip and fall accident lawyer can help you. Our trial attorneys have successfully obtained substantial cash awards both in and out of court for slip and fall accident victims; we can help you, too. Schedule your complimentary case evaluation today.